- Ps 67:1 ¶ <<To the chief Musician on Neginoth, A Psalm or Song.>> God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah.
- 2 That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations.
- 3 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.
- 4 O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.
- 5 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.
- 6 Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us.
- 7 God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him.
- Isa 60:9 ¶ Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.
- 10 And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.
- 11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.
- 12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
- 13 The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.
- 14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
The above verses reflect what God has done through Israel. The Messiah has brought blessings to the world and fulfillment to that honorable nation, inasmuch as through Israel the gospel has gone into the entire world.
It is amazing that various people who call upon the name of the Lord treat that nation as a society to be cast off, or that somehow they are just another nation. It might be easier to make Abraham and Sarah have a child in their youth. Rather, may we receive the Holy Spirit’s message; “For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?” (Romans 11:13-15)